Video marketing has evolved out as a proven promotion strategy for digital marketers. We need the best video editing tools to create online videos. According to recent statistics by Biteable, more than 65% of marketers feel that video has better ROI-generating capacity than PPC and other online campaigns.
Digital marketers must understand the latest trends and techniques for creating online videos for lead generation purposes and conversion. Those who don’t pay enough attention to video editing tools and their applications end up lagging behind others.
We will explain here some of the best video editing tools and their features. All these tools are simple and easy to operate. So you can start using them from today to expedite your video creation and editing process.
You can use these tools even if you don’t have technical knowledge. So what are you waiting for? Let’s have a look.
It is one of the most popular video-editing tools that work on mobile and PC. You can use the app on Android, iOS, and Windows OS. It offers key video-editing features with minimal functions.
It’s ideal for people who want to post short videos on Instagram with simple features.
The user can use its basic version for FREE. However, if you wish to subscribe to its paid plan, then you have to pay $8.00 (Per Month) for it.
- No Watermark in created videos.
- Get the latest software updates.
- 24*7 free technical support and assistance.
- Get access to all features and toolkits with its paid plan.
- Ideal for both professionals and amateurs.
- Adds soothing music to your video.
- Its free version will offer stickers, filters, and effects.
You can’t remove the Filmora watermark without upgrading its free plan.
Pro Tip: Filmora’s drag and drop feature comes in handy for video editing. Also, the FilmoraGo app offers you direct access to many themes and transition effects.
Magisto is another video-editing app from the house of Vimeo—the popular video search engine. Using Magisto, you can create colourful videos on your smartphone. It enjoys good credibility as a high-quality and reliable video-editing app among marketers.
All you have to do is choose your video-editing style, select photos, video clips, and add music—soon your video will be created. Thus, Magisto gives you the freedom to create attractive videos in just 3-4 steps!
Magisto is available for FREE as a mobile app on both Android and iPhone. However, for professional purpose, subscribe to its paid plan at $9.99 per month with advanced video-editing functions.
- Get 1-TB cloud storage capacity.
- Social sharing button with insights.
- Edit brand colours and fonts.
- Create longer videos of around 10-minute durations.
- Get advanced video-editing dashboard and functions.
- You can’t remove the Magisto watermark on its free plan.
- It doesn’t provide a multi-track editing option.
- You can’t access stock videos under the Free plan
Pro Tip: Video marketers can use Magisto for its intuitive AI-based platform. It will help you combine essential footages in a systematic order.
VEED is your personal, user-friendly, and well-functional video-editing with multiple functions. You need not be a technical expert to use the app.
The best thing about VEED is that you don’t need to download the app. You can use it just as an online app on your smartphone and PC.
Like other video-editing apps, it is also available for free with limited features. Its Pro plan is available at $24 per month with lots of key video editing features.
- Add images to your video and make them move.
- Modify colour, font, and theme whenever you want to.
- Crop the video in sync with the time duration for better audio-video output.
- Add filter to change the background or front.
- Highlight special elements in your video using an online brush.
- Add unlimited stickers and emoticons to your video.
- Add and edit audio within the video at any stage.
- Enable slow-motion effects to your video.
- Relatively new in the market.
- Its paid plan is slightly costlier than other tools.
Pro Tip: VEED is one of the best video editing tools for digital marketers. Apart from other features, its smooth process of adding brand logo and video-flipping tools make it standout from the rest.
InShot is useful for digital marketing beginners. It offers simple options like video trimming, increasing speed or adding effects. InShot is ideal for students and freshers who want to gain hands-on training and experience in a video editing app.
We recommend marketers to use InShot as an additional app along with other video editing tools.
InShot mobile video editing app is available online for free. Upgrade the app to its paid plans from $4 per month to $15 per annum for unrestricted use.
- It can edit, delete, cut, and modify video speed.
- You get the Canvas option to edit the video background.
- Built-in music library for unlimited use of copyright-free music.
- Use emoticons, symbol, and other illustrations in your video.
- The app doesn’t work on PC.
- Filters and stickers are available under paid plans only.
- No technical assistance or live support.
- Not recommended for advanced video editing.
Pro Tip: InShot is ideal for IT students and amateur artists who need basic video-editing features.
No list of video editing tools is complete without Adobe. Adobe Premiere Rush is a premium quality video-editing software that is available on Android and iOS.
Using its AI-powered intuitive feature, the app helps you add necessary music and audio tracks to your new or edited videos.
Its built-in Freeform video editor offers multiple video editing functions, including video manipulation and audio syncing.
Adobe Premiere Rush basic plan is available for free on iOS and Android. However, subscribe to is Adobe Rush Premiere Pro, which is available at around $23 in India for professional purposes.
- Adobe is a reliable brand in the market.
- Easier video-editing interface for beginners or fresh digital marketers.
- Get advanced video editing facilities in its paid plans.
- Crashing issues on the Android version is common.
- Free users can store up to 100-GB video only!
- The unavailability of storyboard templates.
Pro Tip: The app comes with an integrated social media switch to help you easily share your videos on social networking sites.
Splice is an effective studio app for video and audio editing. It comes with a host of features for professional digital marketers who want advanced editing software. You can use the app to remove or combine several video clips to create a new short video.
Splice is available on iOS only with a long list of musical tracks. You can add any music from its library for commercial purposes
Its free plan with limited options is available for beginners. Video marketing professionals should buy its paid plans that cost around $3 per week.
- A useful app for IT students for academic projects.
- A wide range of free music tracks is available.
- The available video transition tools are easy to operate.
- Anybody can use the app without any need to sign in.
- Get watermark-free video using the app even using its free plan.
- Costlier than other video-editing tools.
- You can’t add music or effects under its free plan.
- Its mobile version isn’t Android ready.
Pro Tip: Use Splice exclusively on iOS or PC (Windows 10).
The recent digital marketing statistics of 2020 reveals that more than 85% of experienced marketers use online videos as a viable marketing strategy to generate leads. If you haven’t leveraged the power and reach of videos as yet, then do it now.
We hope our article will help you choose the best video editing tools to achieve your business and professional goals. You can choose VEED for creating attractive and appealing videos. We tested the app and it really delivers high-quality videos.
If you know of any other video editing tool or software, then please share your thoughts below. We would love to hear more about this.